Today I woke up to find I had no voice. That's right, I am unable to talk. All that gets out today is lots of hot air and maybe a few squawks. I actually went in to work this morning and had planned a lot of book work and a Greek Mythology video to keep my students moving along. This would be the best way for me to not have to say too much.
The irony of having no voice is that my students continued to try and carry on conversations with me. It was crazy.
Well I began to feel dizzy and a migraine followed. I got sent home. I have been laid up on the couch most of the morning and afternoon just trying to recover.
My meeting with the director has been postponed until I get back to work. Feeling guilty for not being able to meet this afternoon. It is a meeting that needs to happen due to the time sensitive nature of what was to be discussed. Arg!
Obviously nothing new to report. Just a quiet day at home trying to recover.
Talk soon. (I hope...)
- JC
*Hands you a virtual cup of some warm, home made chicken noodle soup!*
ReplyDeleteHope you start feeling better!
Lots of love,
Ryan