It's only Monday and I am already looking forward to Friday.
My life is extremely busy...I think we all know that by now.
I have to attend a school board meeting tonight, which will last about 2 - 3 hours. Tomorrow I have an IEP meeting for one of my gifted children (easy meeting, just necessary), and then I have a meeting with the director of schools at the end of the day. It is an important meeting with him because he (the director) is seeking the approval and support of our local teachers' union. As the president, I have to sign off on a grant proposal being submitted by the district administration. That makes me nervous because I am speaking for all of our teachers, faculty, and staff in the district. I don't want to make a huge mistake. Luckily, I will be bringing along my support team (Vice President, our Lead Negotiator, and the Negotiations Team). I will not sign anything without their approval and the approval of our legal team. It is going to be a long week dealing with this.
To top it all off, I have to spend the next week reviewing and preparing my students for their end of the quarter tests. These tests get reported to the administration and are a reflection on my teaching skills. Let the stress begin!
Hope everyone is well. I have lots to tell you all, but it will have to wait.
I am off to my meeting.
Take care!
- JC
All those meetings!!! YUCK!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you find some ME time in there!!!
ME time? What in the world is that?
ReplyDeleteSeriously, ME time usually occurs on the weekends when everything slows down. Also, winter break is coming up soon. Planning some serious ME time then.
Thanks for looking out for me, though.
you sound about as overscheduled as all the kids we keep hearing about....
ReplyDelete