December 26, 2009

Laughing Again!

I finally was able to quit crying. I have now moved on to rolling on the floor laughing as hard as I can. 


This mother is flirting with me! 


She has been telling me about her husband leaving her this summer. I knew it had happened, but I never asked her about it. 


She has been texting me for two hours. Now the texts are just getting silly!


She called me at one point but hung up before I could get to the phone. I asked her if she called and hung up, and she said she was too embarrassed to talk with me. I tried calling her back, but she would NOT answer. I simply texted her and called her a chicken. Her response...bock bock!


It is obvious that she is flirting with me. 


The running joke in my family has always been that I would end up marrying one of the mothers of a current or former student. Wow! How close to home is this hitting now? 


Granted, she and I have remained close friends since her son was in my class. However, I would never see this one coming. 


So, I am no longer crying, just sitting here scratching my head wondering WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are sharing this one, mister! You're not as innocent as you seem. You flirt with parents and I flirt with teachers. :-)

    ReplyDelete