Well, I just got back home from my weekend excursion. As I was driving home today I got to see all the snow. The only thoughts in my head were (1) how gorgeous it all was and (2) God is good! It really is just breathtaking.
When I finally got home to see what had happened at my home I was happy to see all was okay. Yes, there was a tree that fell over from the neighbor's yard. It knocked over a utility pole and light. The light is sitting in my garage right now. The tree is sitting across the fence. Besides that, there is no damage. Just beauty.
Below are some of the pics I snapped as soon as I got here.
Definitely amazing! Isn't it funny how a little snow can bring back the inner kids in us?
ReplyDeleteHave fun! Don't catch any cold.
Love
Daniel
I wanna go in the snow!!!
ReplyDeleteJC!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how a snowfall can transform a landscape?
Wonderful winter shots from you!
Glad you are home safe and sound!
-Dean