This will be a quick update.
I am sitting here in my hotel room in Nashville. There is absolutely NO SNOW here. The pictures above are from my friends at home. We had quite a storm yesterday. We heard predictions ranging from 3 inches a few days ago up to 24 inches yesterday. Turns out that 6 - 7 inches fell at my house. Luckily, I left town just as the storm was rolling in. I honestly had never seen snowflakes that big before. They looked like snowball more than snowflakes. It fell fast and hard!
Like I said a moment ago, I made it out of town just in time. I made it to dinner with M & M! Dinner was delicious and the company was even better. I enjoyed finally getting to meet Madam Hawtness and brood. (Really, guys, your kids are fantastic and too cute. You all are doing everything right with them. They are fantastic.)
I would be remiss if I did not mention the dessert. Peppermint ice cream with homemade hot fudge. Holy bovine! I will have dreams about that for days!
I am convinced now that I have to get this job just so I can live near these awesome people. Also, so I can get my bootae kicked into shape at Spin class. (Was that really Fridays at 5:30 AM?????)
Anyway, my interview for this job starts in about an hour or so. I have to go get dressed and dapper. Got to leave a great impression. I have been told it is a 45 minute interview and a 30 minute writing prompt. I will let everyone know what happens when I get a chance this evening.
Thanks to all my wonderful friends for your words of encouragement and constant checking up on me. You have no idea how awesome you are to me.
Take care and love to you all!
- JC




Good luck JC!!! I woke up thinking about you and wondering how it was going for you in the interview. Can't wait to hear!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like it is already starting off to be a great weekend for you
oh, I have a pretty good idea how awesome I am.
ReplyDeleteMandi -
ReplyDeleteI am glad you FINALLY realize how awesome you truly are!
That is some snowfall, JC!
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought Chicago winters were intense!
Sounds like things are going well for you!
-Dean