This movie is unlike any experience you will have at the theater. The scenery is breathtaking, the action and drama is non-stop, and there is something for everyone in this movie.
My heart has not stopped racing yet. I will have to go see it again! (Probably tomorrow...I promised a good friend of mine that I would see it with her. Shhhhh. Don't tell her I already saw it without her.)
GO SEE IT!
This movie was amazing. I can't stop thinking about it. I wanted to sit down right away and watch it again. It absolutely needs to be seen in 3D, and I think it's the start of a new era in Hollywood. Or at least I hope it is.
ReplyDeleteThe gf is nagging about see this film. It isn't running as 3-D IMAX though... we're a little slow over here :|
ReplyDeleteMaybe we will, I was afraid this was yet another pixar-ish film. I have definitely had enough of those!
Thanks for the review!
Love
Daniel