December 31, 2009

20 People I Know

Can you name 20 people you can think of right off the top of your head? Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 20 people. tag all of them and if you get tagged fill it back out.

*This is a lot funnier if you actually list the names first! No cheating!*


1. Jenny
2. Ben
3. Callie
4. Lynne
5. Josh
6. Sue
7. Linnie
8. Mikeal
9. Mandi
10. Christy
11. Tammy
12. Amber
13. Daniel
14. Jared
15. Glenda
16. Emily 1
17. Emily 2
18. Emily 3
19. Nelson
20. Jennifer


THE QUESTIONS:

How did you meet 10?
I have known Chris since we were in high school. She was a freshman and I was a sophomore. BAND GEEKS. It seems like so long ago. 


What would you do if you never met 6?
I would probably be the one running the family right now. We refer to my Aunt Sue as "The Warden." Nothing happens in the family without going through "The Warden" first. 


What would you do if 15 and 20 dated?
I would probably pass out from sheer shock of it all. 


Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Yes.

Would 2 and 1 make a good couple?
They might make a cute couple, but they would end up killing each other. 

Plus, Ben is already married. 

Describe 7:
Linnie is my former teammate. She is not afraid to tell it like it is. However, she has the softest and sweetest heart of anyone I know. She can have this tough exterior but she can be very fragile on the inside. I love that about her the most. Don't even get me started on the hot flashes.



Do you like 12?
Amber is one of the strongest people I know...although she may not think it. 

She is a rockin' mom too. 

Tell me something about 17.
Emily 2 works with Emily 1. I met Emily 2 this summer and liked her instantly.

Consequently, she is married to a guy I went to high school with.

What's 8's favorite color?
That's an easy one...PINK!


What would you do if 1 just confessed they liked you?
Fall over dead.

It wouldn't happen. She is like a sister to me that I have sworn to protect. 
And, she is FINALLY in love with a guy I approve of. (Long story!) 

When was the last time you talked to number 15?
Just before Christmas Break. I saw her son on the Food Network (he's a chef) and I wanted to tell her what a great job he did. Plus I had to thank her for the awesome letter of recommendation. 


How do you think 19 feels about you?
That I am some insane workaholic.


What language does 13 speak?
Last time I checked...ENGLISH.


Who is 2 going out with?
Ben is happily married to Denise.

Do you like 9?
I think Mandi rocks! 


What grade is 16 in?
Emily teaches 4th grade. 


What is 5's favorite music?
Pop and R&B 

(I am fairly certain he is a Lady Ga-Ga fan...just a hunch.)

Would you ever date 3?
We have been down this road before. 

Not gonna happen. I think most of us really know why. 

Is 11 single?
Nope...happily married to Rick. 


Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 7?
(After I quit rolling on the floor laughing)

It would NEVER happen. 

Would you think of number 3 as one of your Boys/Girls?
Definitely. I consider Cal to be one of my best friends.

Say something about number 4?
She has one of the craziest wits of anyone I know, and she is an incredible teacher. 


What would you like to tell 13 right now?
Are we there yet?

(Inside joke)

How did you meet 9?
Met her through her blog and Husband's blog. Finally got a chance to meet her in person a couple weeks ago. Now I am certain that she rocks!


Does Number 7 like rap?
Definitely not...she loves classical.

What is the best and worst thing about number 5?
Best...He has never been afraid of who he is in life. 

Worst...He has made some truly bad judgments in life that have cost him some wonderful friends.

Are you going to know 2 forever?
I would say that is a definite.

Does number 20 know a Secret about you?
Hmmmmm...It's a possibility.


Do you think number 10 has a crush on you?
At one point I know she did. That period is long since gone. 


Do you or have you ever been in love with Number 1?
I love Jen, but I have never been IN LOVE with her. 


Have 3 and 18 dated?
LOL...not on your life. 


Have you ever had a dream that involved any of the 20?
Sure, but I can't remember any of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment