December 16, 2009

The Sing Off

December 16, 2009


If you haven't figured it out by now...I LOVE MUSIC.

During my graduate work, I spent some time working with my university's chorale, men's ensemble, and women's ensemble.  I come to really love vocal music, and most of all A Capella music. So is it any wonder I have become addicted to NBC's new show "The Sing Off."

Think American Idol...A Capella style.

Below are some of the groups in the competition.



BYU Noteworthy

That's right, my Mormon friends...the Mormons are represented with this awesome group of women. 







The SoCals

Just for you, Mikey! 





Nota




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




My personal choice and prediction to win "The Sing Off" is  THE BEELZEBUBS!










The Beelzebubs really have the best chance. They are incredible vocally! Their choreography is pretty awesome! Hey, and they have mass crowd appeal! (Yes, it also helps that they are a good looking group of guys, too.) 

If you get a chance, check it out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment