December 5, 2009

The First Winter Snow

Got up this morning and looked out the window. Imagine my surprise when I look out upon everything covered in pure white snow. I love the snow! It reminds me that we are alive. When the snow hits your face or hands, and you get that quick sense of cold, it wakes up the senses. 

Below is my photo album with this morning's winter pictures. Enjoy!


Found this new video, and love the music. Wanted to share...sorry for the commercial before it. It was the only way I could post the video. 

3 comments:

  1. How neat!!! That looks so nice!!! I wanna be out there in it. That comes from me, Mr. Californian who has never been in snow. Well, you know what? It is supposed to be 64 and 60 tomorrow. I'm going to drag out my heavy sweaters and coats and just pretend. Rain by Monday out here in Cali.

    It seems like we're having weather everywhere. According to a friend who flew to Houston yesterday Houston had snow, which is really rare for them. The city basically came to a standstill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had some snow yesterday too. It was actually quite the blizzard! There's really no way to walk outside (even in urban areas) without tall riding boots cuz the snow was just so high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep another snow day ( no school ) ... here too ... had to laugh at Houston have family there too ... Love the song .... Joe ... Trade you Mike ... is 45 and that is warm for this week ... lol was in the 20's yesterday ... but Joe not trading you at all ... anything below zero you can keep lol .... Thanks Joe

    ReplyDelete