Monday, December 14, 2009
I just got the phone call!
I had a mini-interview with one of the regional managers over the phone. After that mini-interview he told me I would have a formal interview this Saturday at 11:00 a.m. (central time).
I cannot tell you how excited I am to get the chance for this job. I am just pumped up and ready to interview.
I will spend the remainder of this week researching the position and the history of the area in which I would need to relocate to.
Just wanted to give everyone the update. I am ready to take on the world!
.jpg)
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear!!!!
I'm sitting in Chick-Fil-A and have a huge smile on my face for you :)
Sounds like you have a great chance!!!!
That's awesome! I hope you'll have a stellar interview!
ReplyDeletewishing all kinds of luck man ... crossing fingers for ya man.... Love Lee
ReplyDeleteGood luck mate.
ReplyDeleteCourage and Honour!
Octavius.
Bring it.
ReplyDeletego get 'em!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! I'm so happy for ya :)
ReplyDelete