October 15, 2009

Weapons of Self-Destruction

I am leaving the house in a matter of minutes to gatch Robin Williams' "Weapons of Self-Destruction" tour.



I cannot wait to see how crazy he can really get in person. I have hear tales and seen the specials on television. It should be an awesome time.

Honestly, I am just excited to meet someone who is certifiably crazier than any member of my family...now that is saying something.

My only concern : SPIT! We have tickets in the second row, and I am afraid that when Robin gets real excited he might start spitting.

I have bad memories of being spit on by some of my college professors when they really got going. I learned to (A) carry and umbrella to class or (B) move to the back. Most of them had microphones on anyway. There was need to be in the front of the class. 

I will report back once I make the trek back home.

Later!
- JC

2 comments:

  1. I so hope you have a blast J.C. , it got to be good. He is one of my idols actually. The man is a genius , and I am serious. His I.Q. is out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandpa spits when he eats. So when we go out to restaurants I always find that little menu-plastic thing on the table and put it in front of my dish.

    ReplyDelete