There are just times where I feel a bit down and need to get it out of my system. This is one of those postings. Please know that I am okay, just feeling a little lonely and need to express it. This, too, shall pass!
by : Linda Stufflebeam
I am so alone
You can see the loneliness in my eyes
Loneliness is my only friend
Loneliness is my only true love
Being alone is my heart
But being alone is just being alone.
Loneliness is just being one person
and only one person.
You can't really love anyone
if you are alone.
Your heart does not like
to be alone.
You need to be with someone
and not alone.
Being alone can make you
sad and unhappy.
Being alone can hurt you
and make you cry
if you don't have someone to love.
So don't be alone if you can help it.
Being alone is really no fun at all.
Alone
by : Maya Angelou
Lying, thinking
Last night
How to find my soul a home
Where water is not thirsty
And bread loaf is not stone
I came up with one thing
And I don't believe I'm wrong
That nobody,
But nobody
Can make it out here alone.
Alone, all alone
Nobody, but nodoby
Can make it out here alone.
There are some millionaires
With money they can't use
Their wives run 'round like banshees
Their children sing the blues
They've got expensive doctors
To cure their hearts of stone.
But nobody,
No, nobody
Can make it our here alone.
Alone, all alone
Nobody, but nobody
Can make it out here alone.
Now if you listen closely
I'll tell you what I know
Storm clouds are gathering
The wind is gonna blow
The race of man is suffering
And I can hear the moan,
'Cause nobody,
But nobody
Can make it out here alone.
Alone, all alone
Nobody, but nobody
Can make it out here alone.



I think the poem by Angelou expresses what I feel most all the time pretty well. Perhaps even more expressive, however, is that first picture you have of the guy on the park bench. That image can express how I feel inside on most day at most any time.
ReplyDeleteI hope the feelings pass soon, JC.
:)
ReplyDeleteMuch love, JC! *HUGS*
You are not alone because I am here..., you are not alone because we all stand beside you.
ReplyDeleteCourage and Honour!
Octavius.
Sorry you feeling alone , Joe .... glad your going to be O.K. and just getting it out of your system. Funny how you can be surrounded by people and still feel so damn alone inside. Walls go up to protect us damn sure keep people out too .. I hope you find someone to fill the void. I second that what Octavius said....
ReplyDeleteJust