lol son was jamming out to bust a move... Thanks J.C. lol didn't help that I turn up the stereo lol
Why oh why does this show have to be on on Wednesday nights? I always miss it. Tivo and I suffered a difficult breakup recently. It broke. I have class that night.
@Mike: Hulu that shit! I love this show. I downloaded the soundtrack the other night, and it's the only thing I've listened to
lol son was jamming out to bust a move... Thanks J.C. lol didn't help that I turn up the stereo lol
ReplyDeleteWhy oh why does this show have to be on on Wednesday nights? I always miss it. Tivo and I suffered a difficult breakup recently. It broke. I have class that night.
ReplyDelete@Mike: Hulu that shit!
ReplyDeleteI love this show. I downloaded the soundtrack the other night, and it's the only thing I've listened to