Feel free to copy and post them on your blog. Let me know if you do...I want to learn more about you all.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hands, they have to be clean before they can be used to clean the rest of me.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Navy blue
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Probably not...I have moved on.
4. Do you plan outfits every day?
Only days when I have to work.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Extremely exhausted.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
The new rug I bought for my new hardwood floors.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
The only dream I can remember is one in which I am standing at the altar getting ready for my wedding. As the service began, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and it is my grandmother who has been dead for a couple years. She told me she came back just to see me married.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Not today. I have not left the house.
9. What are you craving right now?
I am craving the pillow on my couch. Ready for a nap.
10. Do you floss?
Consistently
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Smelly...yuck!
12. Are you emotional?
Nope, I tend to hide my emotions until I am alone. It is rare to see me sad or angry
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I hope not.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I lick it.
15. Do you like your hair?
Not today. It's in shambles since I have left the house.
16. Do you like yourself?
Most of the time...yes!
There are times when I have some serious self-esteem issues. At those moments I don't like myself.
17. Would you go out to eat with George Bush?
Honestly, as long as he is not the president, then I would say yes.
I didn't care for him as our president, but I am sure he is interesting to talk to.
(I know...I am crazy.)
18. What are you listening to right now?
Joss Stone's "Son of a Preacher Man"
If you get a chance, look it up on YouTube. She is awesome.
19. Are your parents strict?
They had high expectations for me, but I wouldn't say they were strict.
20. Would you go sky diving?
Definitely! We are planning to go during spring break this year.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Not really!
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
A couple.
Most recently I met Former President Bill Clinton. He is an incredible speaker!
23. Do you rent movies often?
Not usually. I prefer to just go ahead and buy it.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Are you kidding me? I may be gay, but I am most certainly not sparkly gay.
25. How many countries have you visited?
Five or Six (Canada, the Virgin Islands, England, France, Monaco, Italy)
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
I used to do it all the time when I was younger.
27. Ever been on a train?
Yes.
Most recently it was the Amtrak from Washington DC to New York City. It was awesome.
28. Brown or white eggs?
White
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Without a doubt. I couldn't live without it.
30. Do you use chap stick?
Only during the winter. I get chapped lips pretty easily then.
31. Do you own a gun?
Sadly, I say YES. (Handgun)
It was my high school graduation gift from my father.
He would not let me go off to college without it. It stayed in my car for 4 years!
32. Can you use chop sticks?
I can, but it takes me a little time to get reacquainted with them.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Myself, all the boxes in my new house, and the cast of Glee!
(That's right...Glee. I am a nerd/dork!)
34. Are you too forgiving?
I have been told I can be.
I always have always believed that everyone deserves a second chance.
35. Ever been in love?
To an extent...yes.
But I wouldn't say it was true love - the kind that sends shivers down your spine.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
I suspect Dr. J will be seeing patients from 8 AM to about 6 PM.
She is in family practice.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
Once, but it was a long time ago.
38. Last time you cried?
At my grandmother's funeral in 2005.
I have blogged about this topic before. Feel free to check it out.
39. What was the last question you asked?
Have you had service with us before?
I had to go apply for water service yesterday.
40. Favorite time of the year?
Fall - I live in the Appalachian Mountains, and there is nothing more beautiful than seeing the different fall color on trees that span for miles. That reminds me, it is time to go hike some of the Appalachian Trail. That will be this weekend's mission.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, I have one on my right calf.
It is the sun with with a Kokopelli inside of it.
42. Are you sarcastic?
Who? Me? Nah, I wouldn't ever be sarcastic. Proposterous!
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yes, and once was enough. Thanks!
44. Ever walked into a wall?
A wall...NO.
A sliding glass door...YES! Hey, it was that clean. I slammed face first into it. My friends were impressed.
45. Favorite color?
Navy blue or Red
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Not on purpose. I don't condone violence.
47. Is your hair curly?
Nope
48. What was the last CD you bought?
The Boy Who Knew Too Much - MIKA
49. Do looks matter?
They don't hurt, but there is more to a person than just looks.
Honesty, intelligence, sense of humor, confidence, compassion, loyalty, and adventurous...they go a long way with me.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Forgive...YES
Forget...NO
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Nope. Gotta love Verizon.
52. Do you like your life right now?
I like this point in my life.
I have finally accepted who I am and am no longer afraid to let someone know...if they ask.
I have the best job that anyone could ever have: I have the ability to touch the future...I TEACH! (Middle school)
I am in several leadership roles as a teacher and in my volunteer work.
I feel needed and that I am making a difference.
However, there is always room for improvement.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
It's a must.
However, I do set the timer to shut it off. (Conserve energy)
54. Can you handle the truth?
I can...can you?
55. Do you have good vision?
20/20 all the way!
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I don't hate anyone.
I may have a strong disdain for certain people, but I cannot say I hate anyone.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not as much as I used to.
Most of my friends and family prefer to text or us IM.
Please just pick up the phone and call me. It saves time.
58. The last person you held hands with?
My best friend, Jen, as we tried to maneuver our way through a huge crowd.
59. What are you wearing?
Pink short-sleeved polo shirt. (Old Navy)
Tommy Hilfiger carpenter jeans (My favorite pair)
No socks/shoes.
60.What is your favorite animal?
Red Panda
61. Where was your default picture taken at?
Honestly, I stole it off the internet.
It is Matt Dallas from Kyle XY...Hey, he is good looking.
What can I say?
62. Can you hula hoop?
Does Satan serve ice cream in Hell?
63. Do you have a job?
I have the best job in the world...I teach middle school.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
All kinds of stuff for my new house.
Curtains, curtain rods, blinds, rugs, towels, shower curtains, groceries, etc.
I have spent about $500 this weekend just on stuff for the house. Ugh!
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Sadly, yes!
I locked myself out of my condo once. Luckily I had left the window unlocked. I climbed a tree, opened the window, and climbed in. That was the last time I had to do that.
How are you feeling RIGHT now?
ReplyDeleteExtremely sexhausted.
I have never been sexhausted. I can't get enough sex.
And I think your dad buying you a gun before going away to college is hilarious. That must be such a redneck/back east thing. LOL... just thinking of my friend down in MS and his need for a gun in his car and for his girlfriend.
Alright, so we know I cannot type.
ReplyDeleteAnd about the gun...I didn't want it, but I was not allowed to leave for college unless I promised to take it with me. Honestly, I have never fired the thing.
here's Mine
ReplyDeletehttp://inside-out-22.blogspot.com/2009/10/october-14th-2009-65-things-you-never.html
Cool! I've always wanted to see other people do it, and see what they say.
ReplyDeleteI have posted mine.
ReplyDeleteOctavius.
Here are mine´s
ReplyDeletehttp://lovelessinmexico.blogspot.com/2009/10/65-questions-of-doom.html?zx=181c909e983b55ed
:)