I will admit it...I am a Grey's Anatomy junkie. I cannot get enough of it. I don't know if it because some of the characters remind me so much of my collegiate friends, a number of which as physicians. I am reminded of the craziness of my friends by watching the show. Moving on...
I was watching tonight's episode. Derek was preparing for surgery to remove a tumor wrapped in the spinal cord. As he was talking with his patient, this is what he was told...
There is always a way.
When things look like there's no way
There's a way.
To do the impossible
To survive the un-survivable
There's always a way.
And you...
You and I have this in common.
We're inspired.
In the face of the impossible,
We're inspired.
So today, if you become frightened,
Instead, become inspired.
This outlook on life is something I long for and need to remember. There is always a way! No matter how difficult and hopeless times in our life may become, we have to remember that there is a way to overcome and thrive. At times, life may feel impossible to go through. We must remember that we can make it through. We must "become inspired" to find the path and push forward.
Yes, I am feeling exceptionally inspired today. Life will get better if we choose it to do so. I choose to find the way to make this life what I long to have. I can do it. "There's always a way!"
Have a fantastic weekend to each of you.
Hope to talk to you soon.
- JC

Planning on it J.C. ..... I love this post. I am trying sings ... to find my way home..... don't get to many treats now .... Take Care Love Just
ReplyDeleteI hardly dare to tell... I haven't seen Grey's Anatomy! Not even once!!
ReplyDeleteNevertheless, have a great weekend you too!
Love
D
D-
ReplyDeleteNo worries. It is not for everyone. No judgements here!
That's a cool poem! I am trying to live day today being inspired to do what seems impossible lately, and that is living/dealing with all of this stuff with my aunt, oh and school.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Oh and did I mention that I have a 10 page psych paper/15 minute presentation due in 2 weeks? It seems impossible and I'm looking for inspiration right now. Sometimes the inspiration is tough to come by. I will be fine I'm sure- it is just right now it seems like it is really tough and impossible because of the time, effort, and things like that.
ReplyDeleteGrey's is oh-so-good! although I stopped watching after the 5th season cos no one downloaded it for me! :(
ReplyDelete