So I just wanted to take a few moments to say how much I appreciate all of the support you all have given me in the past 24 hours. I really did not expect that. I was just trying to release some steam so I would not get down. I know that I may feel like there is no one around, but I also know that a number of you made the point I am not alone very clear! I am working on getting back to each of you. It may take me a few days given my insane schedule of activities.
Today has been a crazy, but fun day. The kiddies in class were wild but a lot of fun. I love that they are finally becoming inquisitive about the world around them. They are asking so many questions that I sometimes don't make it through the lessons. It is okay, but I have to watch and keep myself on schedule. I cannot afford to get too far behind my plans. Again, I realize how fortunate to have such a fantastic career of working with our future.
In true JC form, I wanted to post a video that made me roll on the floor laughing today. It is a video of Straight No Chaser singing "The Christmas Can Can." Yes, I know that Christmas is still two months away, but these guys truly have a talent like no other. Even if you don't like accapella music, you cannot deny the awesomeness of SNC!
I have to say that I also posted this to tease MJ
I will give you a call after my meeting to help with your tech issue.
That made me smile this morning. ;-)
ReplyDelete