Hello everyone!
Well these past few days have been nothing but hectic. I officially turn in my keys to my old condo today. I have been there for about 4 years and loved it, but I needed more room...and boy did I get what I asked for!
I have spent the past few days unpacking boxes, organizing where everthing goes, hanging curtains and blinds, cleaning the house (yep, I am a definite OCD), doing about 8 loads of laundry, etc. Plus I have had to deal with meetings...even while I am technically on fall break. The work never seems to end.
My goal for today is to get ALL boxes unpacked and everything put away. That is quite a lofty goal considering I will not get off this blasted computer. Plus, my body is mad at me for pushing so hard over the past week. I literally slept to almost noon yesterday, and then I laid on my couch this morning until 10. So we will see if I can get all of my work done today.
Part of the reason I have been on the couch most of the morning is that I have been reading blogs for several hours. I just couldn't help it. I like to ready biography books, so this is just another type of biography that happens to be written in real-time. Most of my morning was spent reading one blog in particular. I won't mention names, but I did email the blogger and confess to reading about 90 of his blog postings this morning. Hey, when I decide to get to know about a person, I go back to the beginning. I made it through four complete months of postings. I just have about 18 more months of postings to read before I can say I am caught up.
In other news, I am heading to Knoxville, TN tomorrow to see Robin Williams on his "Weapons of Self-Destruction" tour. The man is hilarious, and I cannot wait to get there tomorrow night. I will be sure to give a full report once I return home. It is several hours from my home, so it may be Friday before I post about it.
Well, nothing else too exciting happening here today. It is a wet, rainy, and cold day. The temperature dropped almost 20 degrees from yesterday's high. Wow! Fall is here.
Once the leaves have had a little more time to change, I will post some pictures of the Appalachian Mountains in the fall. There is absolutely nothing like it.
Hope everyone is doing well. I am still watching out for some of you that have me worried.
Take Care,
- JC
No comments:
Post a Comment