March 7, 2010

What the...

I am actually writing this while pulled into a rest area because I just need to calm down.

I just received a phone call from my friend to let me know that I was not chosen for the job. In fact, no one was!!! That's right, they did not choose anyone. Evidently they need someone with more experience in contract negotiations. Ironically they knew that I only have two years of contract negotiation experience...THEY KNOW THIS!

What the djfjcnff are they wasting my djfjcnfnf time if they know this beforehand? I am in a time crunch to get my students prepared for their state testing and I took another day off for these people just to find out that no one was chosen. I need to scream, kick, hit something, cry, etc.

I seriously had to pull off the road to calm down just so I would not have an accident.

I don't know what to do now. I have put my heart and soul into this organization for the past 4 - 5 years just to get shot down. And since I tend to take things personally, my heart is breaking.

What really sucks is that I am out here on this freaking highway ALONE and don't have a shoulder to cry on, and I really need that today.

Sorry for the downer message. Had to get it off my chest.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your bad news. It sounds like this organization isn't as organized as it should be to put you through all of that if you didn't have the experience that they required. Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :::Hug:::
    I have to agree with green and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One door closes, another one opens. Keep this in Mind. This is just a blip!

    ReplyDelete