Sorry, in advance!
| Random | |
|---|---|
| Do you have any pets? | None...especially the ones that shed |
| What color shirt are you wearing? | Blue sweater |
| Name three things that are physically close to you: | Cell phone, my laptop, my bottle of water |
| What is the last book you read? | Haven't had much time to read lately. There is a new biography out I want to read on Katharine Hepburn. She is just fascinating. |
| Are you or were you a good student? | In undergrad...not at first. In graduate school...my lowest score was an A- |
| What's your favorite sport? | To play...volleyball. To watch...college football |
| Do you enjoy sleeping late? | Not at all |
| What's the weather like right now? | Cloudy and cooler...bring on spring! |
| Who tells the best jokes? | Most certainly not me. My specialty is SARCASM! |
| What was the last thing you dreamed about? | My wedding, and my dead grandmother coming back just to see me get married. It was bizarre. |
| Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? | I do drive, and I have never crashed. (Keeping my fingers crossed.) |
| Do you believe in karma? | I believe you reap what you sew, but not specifically karma. |
| Do you believe in luck? | When it is good, I do. |
| Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up? | Scrambled with cheese |
| Do you collect anything? If so, what? | Sadly, rubber ducks. I have well over 110 of them in my classroom. |
| Are you proud of yourself? | Some of the time. I am my harshest critic, though. |
| Are you reliable? | Definitely. |
| Have you ever given money to a bum? | Yes |
| What's your favorite food? | Anything Indian (chicken curry, anyone?) |
| Have you ever had a secret admirer? | Yes |
| Do you like the smell of gasoline? | Sometime |
| Do like to draw? | No, I have no artistic ability in drawing, painting, etc. |
| What's your favorite invention? | The airplane. I love to fly. |
| Is your room messy? | Right now, yes. |
| What do you like better: oranges or apples? | Most of the time...oranges! |
| Do you give in easily? | I try not to. |
| Are you a good guesser? | I knew you were going to ask that! |
| Can you read other people's expressions? | Very well. I am a teacher, after all. |
| Are you a bully? | Nope |
| Do you have a job? | Yes, I teach 6th grade Ancient Cultures and General Sciences |
| What time did you wake up this morning? | 6 AM (on a Saturday) |
| What did you eat for breakfast this morning? | Yogurt Burst Cheerios & V8 Fusion |
| When was the last time you showered? | About an hour ago (2nd one today) |
| What do you plan on doing tomorrow? | Heading to my classroom to get some much needed work done |
| What's your favorite day of the week and why? | Friday b/c it is the beginning of the weekend. |
| Do you have any nicknames? | Mr. C, King Crab, etc. |
| Have you ever been scuba diving? | No, but I am wanting to on my next trip to the Virgin Islands |
| What's your least favorite color? | Brown |
| Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who? | Yes, and I will plea the 5th for now |
| Would you ever go skydiving? | Planning on it this year. Look out world! |
| What toothpaste do you use? | Crest Max White |
| Do you enjoy challenges? | Love 'em! |
| What's the worst injury you have had? | When I was 9, my dog bit off the back part of my leg...all the doctors could do was sanitize the wound and let it grow back. You can still see where it happened. |
| What's the last movie you saw? | Saw Alice in Wonderland on 3-D yesterday morning. |
| What do you want to know about the future? | What would be the best stock to buy today and sell in a year for 1000% profit. (I wish!) |
| What does your last text message say? | I'm sorry. (My friend apologize for having to cancel our plans for the night.) |
| Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to? | My dad...everyday! |
| What's your favorite school subject? | Mathematics, of course! (I miss teaching it, too!) |
| What's your least favorite school subject? | Sophomore and Senior year English. Had the two worst teachers imaginable, so they ruined it for me. |
| Would you rather have money or love? | What's wrong with having both? |
| What is your dream vacation? | Spending a month on the island of St. John in the US Virgin Islands. (To see the house I want to go back to, just google "St. John Cest Bleu") |
| What is your favorite animal? | Monkey |
| Do you miss anyone right now? | Several people |
| What's the last sporting event you watched? | UT Vols vs. Kentucky Wildcats basketball (today) |
| Do you need to do laundry? | Desperately |
| Do you listen to the radio? | When I am in the car |
| Where were you when 9/11 happened? | Working at the back. I remember our branch manager running across the lobby telling us a plane had struck one of the towers. Saw the second one hit LIVE. |
| What do you do when vending machines steal your money? | Kick it, then move on. |
| Have you ever caught a butterfly? | Yes, but it was an unfair match. |
| What color are your bed sheets? | Tan and red |
| What's your ringtone? | Adam Lambers "Whatya Want from Me" |
| Who was the last person to make you laugh? | On of my students |
| Do you have any obsessions right now? | Too many to list |
| Do you like things that glow in the dark? | Sure |
| What's your favorite fruity scent? | Strawberry or Peach |
| Do you watch cartoons? | Not like I used to, but Saturday cartoons are not the same anymore. |
| Have you ever sat on a roof? | Frequently when I was a kid, and even jumped off it more frequently...right into our swimming pool |
| Have you ever been to a different country? | England, France, Monaco, Italy, Canada, etc. |
| Name three things in the world you dislike: | Hatred, bigotry, stupidity |
| Name three people in the world you dislike: | Bin Laden, Rush Limbaugh, anyone who hates others |
| Has a rumor even been spread about you? | Only one???? |
| Do you like sushi? | Nope |
| Do you believe in magic? | Miracles...yes! Magic...not so much. |
| Do you hold grudges? | I try not to. It wastes my time and energy. |
| Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com | |
Like your ringtone!!!
ReplyDeleteNot a fan of Crest- Colgate here
A- lowest college grade... wow
You can make me eggs with cheese and I'd be happy. I'm starving.
And school on a Sunday? Eeeeeeeeeeee
Surveys are always fun!
Alice in Wonderland was wonderful! Can't stop thinking about it. I wish I could see it in 3D, but I have a "lazy eye" (no, it doesn't look funky, I just don't use it) so I don't see in stereo, so to speak. As a result 3D doesn't work for me. I feel cheated.
ReplyDeleteYou talk to your dad every day! Wow, must be nice to have that kind of relationship.
Was the joke comment sarcastic? ;-)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm with you on Sushi. Eh. Over-priced, flavorful, but not good.