Thank you to each of you sending out your support over the past 24 hours. Words cannot express how much your support has been needed and appreciated.
To say that it has been easy would be a lie. It has been extremely difficult over the past day. I went to work today and tried not to think about yesterday. I did send out an email to all my friends at work who knew about the job interview. I gave them the information, and then asked them to please not mention any of it to me today. I simply wanted to move on with the day.
Kids were crazy...they have spring fever. Heck, so do I!
I Need Music
In normal form, I need music today. Below are my choices for the day.
I just read your post about the job! I'm so sorry that you didn't get it! Ouch. To say that you felt so crushed would be an understatement. You have so much to offer. It's their loss. -Hugs-
ReplyDeleteYou're quite welcome, Joey!
ReplyDelete^_^
-Dean