This month, I thought I would introduce some of you to Ms. Katie Thompson.
Katie is a critically-acclaimed recording artist, musical theatre performer, and songwriter. If you don't know of Katie, just take a listen to her music and her voice.
Love you Katie!
You Side (one of my personal favorites)
Written by Katie Thompson
Performed by Lisa Brescia
It Doesn't Hurt
Written by Katie Thompson
Performed by Katie Thompson
I Know
Written by Katie Thompson
Performed by Matt Doyle
Stay
Written by Katie Thompson
Performed by Katie Thompson and Eden Espinosa
I'm Not Pregnant (too freakin funny)
Written by Katie Thompson
Performed by Carly Jibson
Say Goodbye
Written by Scott Alan
Performed by Katie Thompson
Heaven is a Place on Earth
Written by Belinda Carlisle
Performed by Katie Thompson

I was introduced to Katie Thompson at a BUY Women's Conference in 1999. She was in Music school with a son of Michael Mclean, a very prominent Mormon musician. Katie did an album with Mclean, and they were performing songs from it- and I was absolutely transfixed by her voice. She is a very rare talent, and I am SO glad she has found a place for it. Yay! (the album was Safe Harbors- the music is pretty lame, but she give it oomph.)
ReplyDeleteThat is REALLY good music!
ReplyDelete