I just bought myself a ticket to see Ingrid Michaelson in concert. She is playing in Knoxville, TN on Tuesday, March 30. She will be opening for Mat Kearney. I was so excited to get to finally see Ingrid in concert.
Well, the idiot in me kicked in. Once I purchased the ticket, I realized that I will be in Nashville that week, and have no way to get to the concert on Tuesday night.
What was I thinking?
Now I just need to find someone who would be interested in going. The funny thing is that very few of my friends probably know much of Ingrid's music. Oh, well!
(If anyone reading this will be near Knoxville on Tuesday, March 30, let me know...the ticket is yours!)
Did I mention it was on the second row?!?!?!?! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!
Below are some of Ingrid's videos. Enjoy!
:-(
ReplyDeleteI like her voice. She's all over 104.3 MYFM out here.
If I were there I'd stake my claim, oh, and of course thank you profusely.
Why not just take a taxi?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ci.knoxville.tn.us/newcomers/taxis.asp
Sell your ticket on Craigslist.
ReplyDeleteI'd go to hear Matt Kearney, but I live much too far away.
ReplyDeleteSorry for your trouble. I was craving Ingrid's Everyone all week, but a friend borrowed my CD before I realized I hadn't ripped it to my computer.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the vids. I hadn't seen the first one.
I'm salivating, but it is just *that* much too much to arrange with late night babysitters and rotten kids who don't go to bed for anyone and MNJ being out of town and us going to Nashville that weekend. But part of me is screaming "just go, you ninny!!!"
ReplyDeleteJUST GO, MANDI!!! GO GO GO!!!
ReplyDelete