March 3, 2010

A Look at My Upcoming Weekend

Call me crazy, but it is going to be an insane weekend.

Tomorrow (Thursday) I will leave work and drive 4 - 5 hours to Nashville and spend the night in a hotel. I have a job interview on Friday morning. Everyone cross your fingers. After the job interview, I will be driving approximately 8 hours to Greensboro, NC to visit my best friend, Jen.

Let's just say that I will be worn out on Friday night, but I am sure Jen will want to go out for a bit.

I am looking most forward to Saturday. So much is going to happen.
   1. Will get the news about my job...hope it's YES!
   2. Heading to the farmer's market for the best goat cheese I can find. (CLICK HERE)
   3. We are heading to Durham to see the national tour of Spring Awakening.



Yes, I have mentioned this show several times in the past...forgive me. I find that my excitement and love of this show continue to build. I cannot help it!

I warned Jen that I would be the fool that will be sitting next to her singing every single word to every single song. You got it...I am a SA fanatic. I had the chance to see the show on Broadway back in 2007/2008 and have been hooked ever since. If any of you happen to be at the show, just ignore the crazy people who are dancing and singing off the stage. (That will most likely be me!)

I cannot say enough about how excited I am for this weekend. I will actually get a chance to relax and have some fun on Saturday. For the record, time for relax is rare for me!

----------------------------------------------------------

I have a couple of friends who are having a really rough time right now, and I want to take a moment for them.

Los, MH, MNJ, Missy, Dean...I am praying for you guys. My heart hurts so much for you all. Just know I am here for you and love each of you. 

---------------------------------------------------------- 

Before I go, here are some videos that I love from Spring Awakening.

Talk to everyone soon.
- JC





6 comments:

  1. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    hehehe

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just barely discovered Spring Awakening last month... I don't know how I've missed it for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of these people. It must be a US thing. Will check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I weren't going back to Salt Lake for the Weekend I would have joined you in Durham! I really want to see Spring Awakening so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, J- so sorry I've been too mired in my own yuck to be much of anything for you. Safe travels and sparkly smiles to you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ian - They were actually playing in the West End until last year. It is awesome. Check it out.

    David - Next time the tour is in the area, you will have to go. I will even go with you. I can never get enough.

    Mandi - You have been more than you could ever imagine. Wishing you all the best. Can't wait until I get to see you sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete