Razz (aka Chris) was a 19 year old blogger from England. I will admit that I came upon Razz's blog in March of last year. I didn't know at the time that the blog post that I read would be his last one. Nor did I know that he was soon to pass away. For those reasons, I did not get the chance to know Razz personally. However, I did take the time to read his blog in its entirety. The more I read, the more I felt as though I knew this awesome character. The best description I read of him came from Torchy. He described Razz as "a totally sorted, happy, and inspirational young man."
What drew me most to Razz and his blog was his love of life and who he was. My favorite times in Razz's life was when he came to America to attend a university. It was there he met Jay. Their story is awesome.
It was one year ago today that Razz lost his battle with bone cancer. Razz was taken from this world in the prime of his life. He left in his wake so many people who were touched by his life, either personally or through his writing. He inspires me to want to live my life.
So if you will, take a few moments this evening (either in prayer or just in thought) to think about Razz and the many lives touched by this remarkable gent from across the great pond.
HERE is a link to his blog called "Doin' Me Head In"
HERE you will find a site dedicated to the memory of Razz.
Before ending this thought, I wanted to bring a quote to you from Razz about his look back on his life. I think you will see what I mean by an inspirational guy:
"I've just had a bit of time to think and reflect,
and I came to realize that up to this point,
I've actually lived the life I wanted.
And that's what makes it perfect.
That makes me happy."
(taken from Razz's post)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
To any of my fellow bloggers who knew Razz, I was curious to know if anyone had heard from Jay, Ste, or any of his friends? I simply hope they have found some peace and happiness since losing their beloved brother and friend. If you have heard, please email me and let me know. Thanks!



Awww, I'm sure Razz is smiling down on this post, Joey!
ReplyDelete-Dean
"I have just had a bit of time to think and reflect, and I came to realize that up to this point, I don't have actually lived the life I wanted, and that"s what makes it perfect, that makes me happy", I had the same reflexion today and did not end to the same conclusion
ReplyDeleterest in peace RAZZ