Still in this slump today. Don't know how to explain it. Just feel like locking myself up in my house for the rest of the night (while I am also screaming to get out too).
Sad thing is I am unable to physically cry. I wish I could. It would be a great release.
That's all. Maybe more tomorrow.
- JC







I weep for you tonight, hopefully with the sunrise a new day will rise as well.
ReplyDeleteHey Joe , just know I am thinking of you ... wish you didn't feel like this .. but you know always there if you just want to talk .... hope it passes ... this time of year is hard ... on everyone .... just know you may be alone but your not alone ..... Love Lee
ReplyDeletefeel better joe!
ReplyDelete:::Hug!!!:::
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel. I think we all do.
ReplyDeleteI used to listen to sad songs and watch weepy movies to make myself cry.
Just so i can feel.
I wish I could say I had words of encouragement. I can offer understanding. I often find myself in a very similar place. If you find a way to free yourself from it, let me know. Good luck sir.
ReplyDeleteAwww, I hope you're doing better now, JC!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, this too shall pass.
(((HUGS from Chicago!)))
-Dean