November 27, 2009

Jason's Exit Strategy...Check It Out

Yeah, I know I am posting several times today. It's been a slow and relaxing day.

Anyway, I want everyone to hop over to Carwin's Closet and read Jason's post titled "Exit Strategy from the Closet." You will be inspired.

Jason is a 17 year old high school senior in the process of coming out to his family, twin brother, all his friends, and ultimately to his school. He possesses so much maturity and wisdom for such a young age. I am just enamored by his strength, courage, and convictions. He is an inspiration to many...including myself.

Best of luck, Jason! We are all standing behind you!



1 comment:

  1. lol not other post ..you know that was the last though that actually cross my mind ... and so agree with you about Jason ... that kid has impress me a lot with his blog .... Good Jason... Btw Joe ... love your posts ...

    ReplyDelete