November 24, 2009

The Muppets : Bohemian Rhapsody

I have loved the Muppets since I was a little kid. A friend of mine sent this to me, and I wanted to share it!

Are there any other Muppet fans out there?


5 comments:

  1. Oh My GOD!!!!!!! Mama? Mama! I love the muppets so much and this is one of my favorite songs!

    Mama yoo hoo!!

    Thank you so much!
    Lots of love,
    Ryan

    Da da?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was super AWESOME!!!!

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Muppets! Love Fraggle Rock! Love everything and anything Muppet! Even my kids love the Muppet Movie which is just a complete masterpiece - too bad so many people who had cameos in that movie have passed on (Edgar Bergen was especially cool in that movie but Milton Berle was amazing too)

    Anyway .... yea ... Muppets! My mom met Jim Henson once

    ReplyDelete
  4. Animal? Animal! Animal Animal Animal Animal

    ReplyDelete