November 16, 2009

Oh Happy Day

I am sitting here watching "Sister Act 2 : Back in the Habit." I know it is not a masterpiece of modern cinema...I get that. However, the music in this movie is pretty awesome. Just thought I would share.


Something incredible happens at 2:30.




3 comments:

  1. ahaha i just watched this today. love it.

    that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you kidding!!! Sister Act 1 and 2 are both MASTERPIECES OF MODERN CINEMA!!! WOOT!!! I love Oh Happy Day! It is on my Ipod as we speak and your post forced me to pull up the whole soundtrack on itunes and listen! love it! Thanks!

    Lots of love,
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't get me wrong, I love Sister Act I and II. I have them on DVD. The music is awesome.

    Consequently, "Oh Happy Day" is on my iPod, too. Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete