-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) He is obsessed with RUBBER DUCKS.
2) He is ALWAYS right. (even when he’s wrong)
3) He is funny.
4) He wears a lot of awesome sandals…even in the winter.
5) He drives the “short bus.”
6) He has a tattoo on his right leg.
7) Can chug water like no other.
8) He will throw a stress ball at you.
9) He talks fast.
10) He talks faster than he thinks sometimes.
11) He is loud.
12) He loves technology…until it stops working.
13) He is always happy. It can be scary at times.
14) He will teach you everything you need to know.
15) If you get a boyfriend/girlfriend, don’t tell him. He will tell the entire school and tease you about it.
16) He likes to give lots of quizzes.
17) His daily quizzes are easy if you pay attention in class.
18) He hates to wear a tie.
19) His favorite color is pink…he wears a lot of pink shirts.
20) You should laugh at his jokes even though they aren’t always funny.
21) He will make your learning life A LOT easier.
22) Don’t insult his mother or tell a “yo mama” joke. He will call his mom and make you tell her what you said.
23) He knows more than you think!
24) Don’t fall asleep in his class. He will take pictures.
25) Watch out for his camera.
26) Don’t pick on him because he WILL pick on you.
27) He has great comebacks…so beware!
28) He can cheer you up when you are feeling down.
29) He hates when you lean back in your chair.
30) Two words…PURPLE COW! (you will find out)
31) Don’t give him attitude. He will give it back.
32) He has lots of friends from different countries.
33) He likes colored paper.
34) BEWARE OF THE FOAM SWORD!
35) He has lots of stress balls.
36) He has nicknames for everyone.
37) He types fast.
38) He can be sneaky.
39) He likes politics.
40) His music selections are not too bad.
41) He will blame his gray hairs on you!
42) He will squirt you with water.
43) He has awesome watches.
44) Don’t call him old!
45) He does fun science experiments.
46) Never argue with him. He WILL win!
47) Beware of his SUPER SPAZ!
48) He will torture you with donuts.
49) He is the king of sarcasm!
50) Takes “mean” as a compliment.
51) He is cool at first, but that’s just to suck you in. Then he will be mean!
52) Never underestimate his ability to blow a whistle.
53) He rearranges the room often.
54) If you give him respect, he will give it right back to you.
55) He loves all his students.
56) He has 4-eyes. That means if you do something behind his back HE WILL SEE YOU!
57) If there was a Wall of Fame for teachers, Mr. C would be the first on it.
58) He’s tons of fun.
59) He likes to be noticed.
60) He’s single, gals!
You seem great
ReplyDeleteThat's quite a list! It's based on your students observations so you probably recognize yourself in it. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I'm curious about the unprintable ones, but I assume there's no point asking...
Love
Daniel
I wanna be in your class! Can I come?
ReplyDeleteYour students are so cute! Good job on being so popular with kids and being notices. It's not easy! I always fall asleep in class (and in meetings with my research group) and lean back in my chair lol. Good thing I'm not in your class :P. I love the "[h]e's single, gals!"
ReplyDeleteHis favorite color is pink…he wears a lot of pink shirts.
ReplyDeleteSTUD
29) He hates when you lean back in your chair.
I would do that out of spite.
He is single, Gals! ;)
ReplyDeleteLuckily, my students didn't mention my OCD. As I went back through and read this again, I was making grammatical corrections.
ReplyDeleteCorve-
Thanks! I hope my kids think so, too.
Daniel-
The ones that were not printed are because of repeats or sheer stupidity. Love my kids!
Mandi-
You are most welcome any time!
BK-
The consequence for leaning back in your chair is a warning for the first offense, then you have to stand for 10 minutes after the second offense, and you must stand the rest of the period after the 3rd offense. It is very effective. Oh, and believe me, it is rare to fall asleep in my class. Evidently, I am loud!
Mikey-
I do tend to have an overabundance of pink shirts. What can I say...I love 'em!
Ian-
The last one is my favorite. My kids are obsessed with the fact I am single. One of my teammates is also single, and she is one year younger than me. Our students are constantly trying to set us up. Too much fun!
hahaha, purple cow? foam sword? You are really interesting
ReplyDeleteDuring highschool, I really could have done with a teacher like you. Although this post is very positive, I can't help but feel sad.
ReplyDeleteThere are so many bad teachers out there who just churn out bad students.
You truly are amazing. In ways that your probably don't even realize.
I just had to say I loved this list. I don't think my students would have such fun things to say about me.
ReplyDelete(BTW-- My fave was having them talk to your mom about any Yo' Mamma jokes)