June 27, 2010

Infinite Possibilities

As I mentioned in my last post, I received a card and gift from the incredible Madame Hawtness this past week for my birthday. Little does she know how much it has meant to me.

The gift...a brand new journal.

The card...all hand-written.
Below is what it said:

JC-
I always love a brand-new fresh notebook.
It rings of infinite possibility
Of pleasures waiting to be experienced
Of a life to be lived 
On yet undetermined terms.
Here's to yours. 


Did I mention MH has a way with words? Oh, so elegant and thoughtful.

Love you, MH and fam!

3 comments:

  1. Will you use it as a diary or for writing down your thoughts in general (creative-wise)?

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't figured out what I will do with the journal just yet. I had given thought to keeping random thoughts, sayings, and experiences in it. I had also dabbled in the idea of poetry...something to use as a form of self-expression. Only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete