So, I have a crush...yes, on someone.
I met Jackson last year. The details of how and where we met are insignificant. All I want to say here is that thoughts have been racing through my head over the past week with what our life together could be like. Jackson is someone who I consider to be extremely intelligent and compassionate (two of the qualities I look for). Also, Jackson has such great talents that I could never have. I feel we compliment each other so well. Heck, I smile just getting an email or text from him...that makes my day!
Jackson is the first guy I could ever see myself building a life with in the future. For those who know me, they would tell you that is a huge leap for me. What would our life be like? Would we live in a big city or would we make a life in a suburb? Would we adopt kids? The fact is that I could see us taking care of each other in this life.
Good grief, I feel like some giddy middle schooler. I am at a loss for words on what to say here...I just needed to let this out.
I have had a crush for quite some time. It's amazing how the right guy can make you feel so alive and leave you wanting more.
ReplyDeleteAwh I love havin a crush!
ReplyDeleteI can totally relate to the giddy middle schooler feeling. Makes you feel silly and yet so alive at the same time.
ReplyDeleteI also know how it feels to get that email or text. The one that makes you instantly smile, and puts you in a good mood for the rest of the day.
Good for you. I hope things progress with you and Jackson.
-nl
That's awesome! I don't think I've ever felt this giddy middle schooler feeling before. I think the details of how and where you two met are significant! Do tell!
ReplyDeleteYou're already thinking about adoption at this stage?! LOL
ReplyDeleteSlow down, Joey!
Wait 'til you date "Jackson" first before you start planning your life together, silly!
-Dean
BK -
ReplyDeleteAh, for the significant details you will have to email me to find out. LOL
Dean -
Kids? It is something that is always in the back of my head. Perhaps it is just the older, more serious side of me coming forth...the side that wants to settle down in the future.