Had a very long talk with best friend, Jenny, the other night. She and I talked for a good 90 minutes of so about life, in general. Of course, we end up treating each other as though we are one another's therapist.
Jen proposed the question to me, "What is it you want in life and relationships with others?"
My first response to Jen was simply, "Ugh!" What a loaded question. Being as OCD as I am, I decided to make a list of what I want in this life.
I stopped here for a while because the thought of writing out a list was too much for me. Then, out of nowhere, a friend of mine posted this video on FB. As I watched the video, I realized that they represented exactly what I want in life...LOVE!
Todd and Austin's Engagement Session from largo on Vimeo.
PS...Congratulations to Austin and Todd!

No comments:
Post a Comment