January 24, 2010

Is it a good thing or a bad thing...



Is it good or bad that my phone has been completely SILENT all day long?

I am not kidding you when I say that I have not had one phone call or even a text message.

What does that say about my life right now?

Okay, now I making myself feel bad. Ugh!

Now I need music...
















4 comments:

  1. Well, how about a comment to awaken things?

    I have never heard that Dixie Chicks song, but am downloading it as I type. DC > TK.

    Some people are so anti-DC, and I don't get it.

    Did you hear that the Dixie Chicks are recording a new CD minus Natalie? Personally I don't think the chicks are the chicks without Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love the Dixie Chicks...I always have. Their music is awesome and their concerts were always a blast.

    During the 2003 scandal, Natalie allowed everyone at the concert 20 seconds to BOO her and get it out of the way. Obviously we were there because we loved her and the rest of the Chicks. There was no booing...there was only about 2 minutes of non-stop applause, screaming, and yelling for them.

    Top of the World is one of my favorite songs of theirs. The video is like no other, too.

    I have heard about the new CD without Natalie. How can they continue to be the Dixie Chicks without her? They can't.

    In all, the Chicks got a bum wrap because even though we have free speech in this country, people don't like to admit that...especially when it goes against their beliefs. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So. . . you're a country fan then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi -
    I like it all, but I was raised on strictly country. Give me some Reba McEntire any day of the week.

    However, I blame you and the hubby for my recent addiction to Ingrid Michaelson. Bought some of her music recently and love it.

    My music tastes are diverse, so don't quite pigeon-hole me yet!

    ReplyDelete