Has anyone else heard of this movie called To Save a Live? I pulled up the movie listings for our local movie theater this morning and saw it listed. I clicked on the trailer and did not recognize it. (trailer below)
Am I the only person who did not know of such a movie? Have I been so busy that I have not had the chance to see a preview of it somewhere?
It looks to the potential to be an incredible movie. It is certain to tug on the ole heart-strings. I decided that I would go see it this evening. I love a good movie night...even if possibly going alone. (Where is everyone around this town?)
Has anyone had the chance to see it? If so, let me know what you thought of it.

i wanna go...
ReplyDeleteThe more the merrier.
ReplyDeleteIt has been written up several times in the paper here in Davis, California. Apparently the screenwriter grew up here. It's gotten good reviews. I don't normally watch high school movies but might see it on Netflix.
ReplyDeleteNever heard of it until you mentioned it, JC!
ReplyDelete-Dean
So how was it?
ReplyDelete