I was goofing around on YouTube last night and I came across these music videos for the Broadway show Spring Awakening.
Okay, so they are all in JAPANESE. I don't know why, but that made it even more fun. Okay, so I am a Spring Awakening fanatic. Ever since I saw the show on Broadway I have been hooked. Yes, the subject matter is pretty racy, but you cannot deny the awesomeness of the music and the forthrightness of it all.
Best friend, Jen, has gotten tickets for us to go see it in March during the national tour. If you look for me, I promise you I will be easy to spot. I will be the one singing every lyric to every song in the show. Who knows, I might even be the one dancing in the isle.
Just wanted to share something totally off the wall. I am off to bed.
Night,
- JC
No comments:
Post a Comment