February 22, 2010

Look out Surgery, Here We Come!

Well, my dad goes in tomorrow for surgery. He is having two stents put into his arteries to help with blood flow.

It is a fairly routine procedure, and we have been down this road before. I am not too worried.

I am hopeful that this procedure will give him a second wind. He had this done about 5 years ago, and when he was done and recovered he had such a gigantic amount of energy all the time. He was like a new teenager all over again. I am hoping to see more of that.

Tomorrow will be a long day.

Take care!

4 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it will be a tough day, but hold your head high!!! Hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont worry - this kind of operation really is routine these days. My Dad had one done and it just means he sets off the scanner at airports every so often. Made a big difference to his health.

    ReplyDelete