I remember the original "We Are the World," so I had only slight hope that the new version would top it. I was wrong. The new version, in my opinion, blew the original out of the water.
Nothing like reinventing what was once great and making it great again...especially for a good cause.
I actually liked the originally better. Justin Bieber singing the opening? Then breaking out into a hip hop sound in the middle? Josh Groban randomly appearing? And Miley Cyrus?
I do like Jennifer Nettles/Hudson.
I did buy the song on iTunes, but the old one was much better in my opinion.
Wow, that video is totally amazing and it completely spits all over Simon Cowells gathering for everybody hurts.
ReplyDeleteI know both are for a really good cause but man that just takes it to a whole other level!
I remember the original "We Are the World," so I had only slight hope that the new version would top it. I was wrong. The new version, in my opinion, blew the original out of the water.
ReplyDeleteNothing like reinventing what was once great and making it great again...especially for a good cause.
I actually liked the originally better. Justin Bieber singing the opening? Then breaking out into a hip hop sound in the middle? Josh Groban randomly appearing? And Miley Cyrus?
ReplyDeleteI do like Jennifer Nettles/Hudson.
I did buy the song on iTunes, but the old one was much better in my opinion.