Hello friends!
Well, it turns out that I might have strep throat. All the signs are pointing that way. I am the worst sick person anyone could come into contact with at any time. I hate being down for so long.
I woke up this morning feeling somewhat better. I decided to go to the grocery store since I had not been in about 3 weeks. (I am seriously never home to eat anyway.) It was awful. I got into the car and just sat there catching my breath. I drove like a grandpa to get to the store...squinting the entire way there. When I got to the store, I sat in my car for another five minutes just to get the strength to go it. I finally got into the store. I have to say I knew it was bad when the old ladies in the store were passing me down the isles. I was moving very slowly while I was getting dizzy at the same time.
I got home this afternoon and I have been hold up on the couch for most of the day. I was feeling better when the meds kicked in. However, as they wore off I began to get another headache, more shivering, and more dizziness. The worst part of this that is concerning me is that both my legs are in great pain. I am hoping that it is just because I have been hold up on the couch for two days.
My teaching colleagues have pretty much chewed me out because I am seriously going to work in the morning. However, if I have a temperature, I will not go. I don't want to be the contagious one that makes everyone sick.
A couple friends have gotten me to commit to going to the doctor if I am still sick tomorrow. I hate going to the doctor, but I will suck it up and go.
Thanks to those of you who have sent me messages and emails of concern. I appreciate it more than I could say.
I am off of here so I can get back on my couch and snuggle under my comforter.
Later!
- JC

I saw the word "snug____" and I was going to throw something at my computer if you wrote snuggie. Good. We can still be friends. Snuggies are big no-nos.
ReplyDeleteAnd hopefully you do feel better tomorrow!!! REST!!!
That's rough! I didn't even have it as rough as you when I had swine flu lol. I hated feeling so dizzy, cold, and too tired to do anything. Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI read all the weeks posts in one time because so tired the week that I did not find a time to catch your blog every day, hope when I am writing this you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI heard that february is the worst month in the year for depression because we feel that the winter will never end, so we have only 14 days to resist until march
can I wish you a happy valentine? I am in the same situation single,LOL
nabil
I hope you're feeling better by now, JC!
ReplyDelete-Dean