February 13, 2010

By Request...Little Rock (part 1)

Most of you may know that last weekend I traveled to Little Rock, AR, for a work-related conference. It was a very busy, but great experience. What little free time I did get, I shot a ton of pictures. By request, I am posting a few of them. Enjoy.

William J. Clinton Presidential Library


Arkansas Old State House (museum)


Entrance to the coolest garden area...next to our hotel.


Panoramic shot of the garden area next to our hotel.


Sculpture I found in Peabody Park with part of the Little Rock skyline behind.


Found in Peabody Park (About 10-12 feet tall)


Little Rock skyline from Peabody Park


Eagle sculpture near Clinton Library


Dessert on Friday night. The menu just said "chocolate cake."
We got this beautiful piece of artwork.
Delicious too!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. Did you get a chance to go to the Clinton library?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a huge fan of Bill Clinton (He was the first president I ever got to vote for in a presidential election...re-election of course!), I had to make it a point to go to the library. I will include some of those pictures in my next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Rock looks pretty cool - I haven't been since I was a kid. I should check it out sometime. I'd like to see the Clinton library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic shots, Joey!

    The library indeed looks like a bridge!

    Thanks for sharing your trip with all of us!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete