February 10, 2010

Check This Out

Feeling somewhat better this afternoon. Still a bit of a sore throat, but most of the headache has subsided.

I was watching some television this afternoon, and that is when I saw them...


This group is called The Canadian Tenors. What an incredible group. I actually went and downloaded their CD from iTunes.

Thought I would share.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. Stay hydrated! And if you're curious what you have, just check out the Facebook pages of your students — chances are they've already tackled it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great idea about checking my students' facebook pages. The only problem is that I have a very strict policy about not allowing my current students onto my Facebook account. They have been told this from day one. They can request to "friend" me after they are no longer in my class. Even then, I contact their parents first just to acquire that permission.

    Just a precautionary tactic. You can never be too careful.

    ReplyDelete