February 9, 2010

Sometime You Just Got to Dance

I think I have mentioned this before, but about 10 - 12 years ago I was on a country dance show. It was called Club Dance, and it was on the Nashville Network (now it is Spike TV). The entire premise of the show was a bunch of people country line dancing and couples dancing. It sounds hilarious now, but it was the thing to do at the time. We had a blast.

Well, I find myself missing the line dancing days. I rarely get to go out and dance (especially line dancing) anymore. There just aren't any places to do that around my town. I have to go to some bigger city to find a place where we can dance. It is one of the reasons I love Nashville so much...plenty of country music and places to dance to it!

Below are some of the dances that are just fun to do. I find it hilarious that many of the line dances have moved on to pop and hip-hop music. So here you go...






Just something fun for the day. This is what started it all...

3 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one who looked at line dancing videos online.

    And dancing to Poker Face? That's just plane awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy in the last video is super cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you dance with me, JC?

    (~_^)

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete