I don't know what it is, but I become weak in the knees, especially if I am being serenaded.
(Not that this happens...EVER! A guy can dream, can't he?)
More later...right now I need to be asleep. Man, I hate insomnia!
Just a few of my favorite guys who can sing to me any day of the week:
Kyle Dean Massey
Matt Doyle and Wesley Taylor
Aaron Tveit
More later...right now I need to be asleep. Man, I hate insomnia!
So you might hate me but ... If you haven't seen it take a look at my profile pic. *Squeeeee!
ReplyDelete@David - I saw your profile pic with KDM...you dawg! Will say that I am rather jealous. Now, if you would have run into Matt or Wes, then I would be really jealous! LOL
ReplyDeleteUm well ... http://www.davidbbaker.com/pictures/David_&_Wes_Taylor.JPG
ReplyDeleteI don't think I want to talk to you anymore...LOL
ReplyDelete(Turns away sulking in his own self-pity)
Darned you!
Joey!
ReplyDeleteAnyone who has "Dean" in their name is okay in my book!
Kyle Dean Massey is handsome and talented too!!
-Dean