Today I have been listening to some of the music on my iPod that I have not accessed in quite a while. I came across my playlist of songs from Nickel Creek, and I could not stop listening.
I miss Nickel Creek so much. They just played some awesome music. I had the chance to see them in concert a number of times, and they just kept on impressing me. They were incredible raw talent.
Most of the videos for Nickel Creek are unable to be embedded from YouTube, but below are the links if you want to hear more.
I love that band. I was especially enamored with the song "Speak" for awhile.
ReplyDeleteThe were so much fun. They were best when playing a smaller setting, but still a blast when in a bigger one too. I enjoyed every concert I got to be at when they were there. I was crushed when they announced they were breaking up. Such a shame.
ReplyDeleteWell, if you like them, you would have loved the band I heard tonight. They were very similar to Nickel Creek. Will have to share sometime.
Please share. I liked Nickel Creek mainly for that really neat mixture of rock and bluegrass.
ReplyDelete