When I arrived home this evening, there was a large package the took up most of my mailbox's interior space. I didn't know what was going on...I could not remember ordering anything online recently.
Then I saw the return address, and I got a rush of sheer excitement! Instantly, I knew what was in the package!
What was it, you ask?
COOKIES!!!!
More specifically, ricotta chocolate chip cookies. They have quickly become one of my favorite cookies. I normally don't eat sweets, but these are too awesome to pass up.
Better yet, they are homemade by a wonderful pair of ladies! I have to take a second to say THANK YOU and LOVE YOU to Mandi and to Peach! You made my week! It truly is such a small gesture of friendship that means so much in life!
PS...EAT YOU HEART OUT, MILES! (LOL)
Ricotta cheese sounds surprisingly good. Ricotta tends to blend well with anything. Share?
ReplyDeleteWhy all this hate at poor, spoiled, perfect little Milo? What has he ever done besides overachieve at every thing he touches and out-class even the classiest?
ReplyDeleteGlad you like the cookies- I only wish they could have arrived sooner.
Nothing but love for "poor, spoiled, perfect little Milo!"
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous!
ReplyDeleteI love chocolate chip cookies!!
Glad they arrived in the mail unbroken!
-Dean