September 27, 2009

Remembering Razz

Today, in torchy's blog, I was reminded that it has now been 6 months since the passing of fellow blogger, Razz.




Unfortunately, I never got the chance to get to know Razz before his death. However once I learned more about him, I decided to read his entire blog. I was, and still am, blown away by his spirit, his zest for life, and his willingness to be open about his life and feelings. What a truly amazing spirit we have lost.

So, in his honor, I am posting a song that Razz had posted a while back. It is one I listen to almost everyday. It is a song the Razz mentioned his boyfriend Jay had performed one night. It seemed to be a very bright and wonderful time in Razz's life. Below that is a motto that Pazz had posted on his blog. I think it sums up what Razz was all about.







I just would like to say thanks to torchy for sharing his friendship with Razz with the rest of the blogging world. We all feel your loss and are thinking about you and Razz's friends/family.

No comments:

Post a Comment