I know what some people will say. Why would I want to choose the rocker daughter of the "Prince of Darkness." Well, I wasn't sure what we would be treated to when she began. I have to say that I was floored. Watch below:
I was blown away and amazed. Who knew she was going to be one of the best of the night. It was obvious that there was not a dry eye in the room. I particularly like the part where she went running to hug her dad.
I hope that she will be able to continue her success in this competition.
Anyone else have a prediction or an early favorite?

I think it was you who mentioned Macy Gray saying something about her dancing cherry being popped. It was bleeped out here on the west coast. I did watch just for the heck of it.
ReplyDeleteI am not a fan of Aaron Carter.