September 21, 2009

Music of the Moment

Well, I am at home today because of this blasted migraine that I developed late last night. I am off to the doctor in a couple hours to get my prescription refilled. Until then I am just laying on the couch trying to recover.

The best way for me to relax is to just put on some music and shut my eyes. I don't know what it is about music, but it is my drug of choice. A great song is one that I can get lost in...sounds crazy, I know. I have always had this connection with music. I can turn on some good music and go hiking for hours. That is the ultimate relaxation for me.

Okay, so I got off on some random tangent...typical. All I meant to do in this post is to share this song with you. It is Pat Benetar's "We Belong." The guy singing it is Marty Thomas. He does an incredible job with this song. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment