July 25, 2010

Thanks

Thanks to everyone for the thoughts of concern and words of encouragement. Rest assured, I will be okay.

After yesterday's breakdown, I wallowed around in self-pity for a while. Then, around 9 PM, I went over to my friend, Amber's house to help her move. Yes, we moved her out in the middle of the night. It was close to 100 degrees here, and the humidity was awful! The only logical means for moving someone in the middle of July was to wait until nightfall. We ended up moving her until 3 AM, but we got it all moved. It felt great just to be able to do something to get everything off my mind. It helped.

Today I have been back in da funk! I will surely get over it, but this will take some time.

Again, thanks for all the advice and thoughts. I appreciate it more than you can ever know.

Take care,
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment