April 9, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

There is good news abound this morning...

(1) I will officially be on Spring Break at 2:51 PM TODAY! 
(I need the rest!)

(2) I've got a date tomorrow evening. 

(3) Best friend, Jen, got engaged on Saturday. I am extremely excited and happy for her. 

That's it for now. Just wanted to share these bits of happy information. 

Have a great day! 
- JC

6 comments:

  1. Joey!

    Enjoy your break! Have a nice time on your date! And congrats to Jen!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of that sounds good!!! Hope the date goes well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JC

    I hope u have a good tme on break are u going anywhere. and everyone deserves some good news

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob -

    I am not planning any official trips during my time off. I have spring cleaning and yard work planned for tomorrow afternoon. I am also planning a few days of hiking the Appalachian Trail and hiking to various waterfalls.

    Just going to take the time to enjoy the peace and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you'll have a great spring break. You've got a date? That's awesome. Be sure to blog about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time on break! Vacations are amazing.

    ReplyDelete