Amen.
Tell me about it.It's 11:20 and I'm wide awake. I have a sub job and need to be up at 5:47. I have been staying up late for weeks.
Ive been struggling with that the past few nights. Three nights ago I didnt sleep at all. Last night I slept 4.5 hrs. Tonight I havent been able to sleep at all yet, so I was reading blogs for a bit. I hate it.
Amen.
ReplyDeleteTell me about it.
ReplyDeleteIt's 11:20 and I'm wide awake. I have a sub job and need to be up at 5:47. I have been staying up late for weeks.
Ive been struggling with that the past few nights. Three nights ago I didnt sleep at all. Last night I slept 4.5 hrs. Tonight I havent been able to sleep at all yet, so I was reading blogs for a bit. I hate it.
ReplyDelete